Social Media Workshop
JUMP START YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
This one day workshop is an overview of social media marketing for small to mid-size businesses and legal marketers to develop new business and come up with answers to key questions that will accelerate your productivity.
Who can benefit?
- Small to mid-size law firms
- Public Relations agencies
- Marketing organizations
- Businesses looking to maximize their online communications
I’ve found that the best prospective client “gate-way” for law firms has changed from their website to the firm’s blog. It is the central platform for your presence in social media and it is where you want to generate a steady flow of traffic.
To get a firm’s blog up and running quickly there are some questions that must be answered, such as:
- Who is our best target audience?
- What is our point of differentiation from our competitors?
- What are our core strengths?
- What kind of helpful resources does the blog provide so that we can write a simple descriptor statement for our blog?
- What are the key search words we can dominate for our target audience to find our site?
- Who will be the face(s) for the company?
- What are the top 10 to 12 categories we will write to?
- What is the title and domain for our blog?
- What blog platform are we going to use?
The workshop is affordably priced at $1,850, with small-to midsize organizations in mind. The only additional costs is travel expense and that is kept to a one night hotel accommodation and airfare if needed.
E-mail me at email@example.com or call (917) 856-5410 for a free initial consultation.
NEW BUSINESS CONSULTATION SERVICES
My services have been developed working with small to midsize businesses on the east coast. The challenges of developing legal industry new business are many in today’s environment. Social media is the best tool I have found to help small to mid-size businesses and legal marketers to do business the right way. It is also an incredibly effective branding tool to help them find their most appealing point of differentiation to their best target audience.
- Establish social media credibility quickly
- Create a perpetual pipeline of inbound prospective client leads from among your firm’s best target audience
- Easily discover and implement the most appealing and differentiating positioning and branding for your firm
- Develop a systematic approach for your professional enrichment that simultaneously revolutionizes your networking capabilities
- Build awareness and appeal for a specific target audience that best matches your firm’s core strength and greatly expands your firm’s current market.
Another added benefit to businesses and legal marketers is being able to demonstrate to your prospective clients that you practice what you preach, and actually use the tools you recommend your clients use.
First Step – Social Media / New Business Workshop
To kick off the campaigns I start with a workshop for each of your firm’s principals and key staff members. The workshop is designed to help “jump-start” your business effort. Part of the day will be spent with an overview of how to create a new business program through social media.
The second portion of the day is spent on your firm’s positioning, and the best way to go to market. Answering questions such as:
- Who is your firm’s best target audience?
- What search terms would they use to find you? What search terms/phrases can you dominate?
- What is your firm’s best and most appealing point of differentiation?
60 Days of Social Media/New Business Consultation:
Following the workshop I create a custom new business plan for your firm or organizaiton. The first 30 days are an accelerated program to help you “get” social media. It is learning by doing, implemented in a very systematic way that will benefit you professionally, help you understand and discuss social media with confidence, and demonstrate to your clients and prospective clients how your company is participating in social media. I’ll also review time saving tips to organize your online reading, and how to write for the web and for your target audience.
The second 30 days are designed to create appeal and traffic to your company’s blog using a number of online tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., thereby enlarging your firms’ online footprint to be found by your best prospective clients.
Results from workshop and initial 60 days consultation:
- A “jump start” for your firm’s principals’ understanding, participation, credibility and leadership in social media
- Professional enrichment for your firm’s principals
- A perpetual pipeline of new business leads through an integrated, consistent social media program
- An awareness and a strong appeal for your firm to your best prospective audiences
- The creation of a large online network of brand ambassadors for your organizaiton
- Feedback from your best prospective supporters that produces better branding
I speak with many legal and business marketers weekly. I’m always glad to share my point of view and provide some direction whether or not you are a client. Feel free to give me a call at (917) 856-5410 or e-mail me.